Free, just-in-time, whenever, wherever and total access control.
Well, Scott McLeod's blog post came across my reader tonight and it makes the case for Why Not Twitter better than I ever could. Here's an excerpt:
Dear educator, if you were on Twitter yesterday, you might have found:
- this awesome reflection about working with a teacher on technology integration; or
- these resources about ‘learning styles’ and whether they’re a myth; or
- this list of ideas about how to rethink awards ceremonies; or
- this list of 100 free apps to check out for that new iPad you just bought; or
- this update about the thousands of new online resources that PBS will provide you starting this fall; or