Is it possible to do so using free online resources? Absolutely!
Math worksheets are limiting for many students. Think outside the box and add to your instructional toolbox! Check out these five interactive math sites:
- Rain Forest Maths - designed for K - grade 6, hundreds of rain forest themed math activities, may be visually overwhelming for some students
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives - designed for preK - grade 12, the name says it all!
- Math Skills Practice Activities - designed for grades 3 - 5, everything from place value to money to geometry to fractions to problem-solving and more.
- Math Playground - designed for K - middle school, has fun logic and math games.
- Illuminations - designed for K - 12, ninety-one interactive activities
And if you find some great sites on your own, please share them!