The rules are:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged
Not sure if anyone cares but here goes:
- I make the best baklava in the area using my mother's recipe.
- I haven't seen a movie in a theater in over a year.
- I read "The Fountainhead" and "Atlas Shrugged" when I was a teenager. (Loved to read then, still do now.)
- I recommend "Colleges that Change Lives: Forty Schools That Will Change the Way You Think About College" by Loren Pope to every one looking at colleges with their kids.
- I knew everything there was to know about the '67 Red Sox.
- One of my five jobs during college was as a switchboard operator. Stayed with this job during all four years as it was the highest paying job at the time for college students on campus.
- I've never read any Harry Potter books.
- My musical genre of choice is Techno. (I listen to iTunes radio whenever possible - check it out if you haven't.)
Sorry, I just can't follow through with those last two rules.
If you are reading this and feel the need to share 8 Random Facts about yourself, consider yourself "tagged." I do not like memes and will not intentionally pass this along to anyone since I consider myself to be a "Meme Scrooge."
Photo credit: http://flickr.com/photos/64143414@N00/479784490/