Sunday, July 01, 2007

How are You Spending YOUR Summer?

It's finally July 1 and time to reflect on how I will spend these next eight weeks of summer prior to the start of the next school year. It was a blast to follow NECC remotely and I'm so grateful to all the edubloggers that kept us included.

So, my focus for the next few weeks will be on:

1. Dealing with Delicious - I have saved so many excellent sites, time to review and organize them and revisit sites that I have forgotten about.

2. Creating new Tech Tip videos and upload them to TeacherTube. This works great when I offer professional development with "just in time" videos for review.

3. Spending time with Joyce - Her information literacy wiki is a wealth of resources - as someone said, she has more links than a ten foot gold chain! Time to improve my wikis as well!

How about you? What will you focus on prior to the start of the new year? Share your thoughts here.

1 comment:

David said...

I've almost finished reading Wikinomics by Don Tapscott and Anthony D. Williams to give me a better understanding of the role of technology and collaboration in the modern world economy. I'll be posting a review of this volume from the perspective of an educator at some point.

Dave