- Are you reaching all your students?
- Are your classrooms and materials accessible to all the learners in your school?
- Are you inadvertently ignoring the needs of some students, especially students with disabilities?
- Are there obstacles you can remove that prevent success for all?
- How welcoming is your classroom?
Read the story of Yvonne Singer, a woman with cerebral palsy, who overcame limits and achieved her dream of becoming a college professor teaching online. Then, watch a video about Adele Schneidereit, another woman with cerebral palsy, who is co-founder and CEO of the Inspire the World Foundation. She is embarking on a mission to raise awareness and find a cure for this disorder.
Thank you to Dave Hohulin at UCP-Infinitec AT for the video link.